Capital CampaignBuild JXTA. Build the future.
Help us build the future by contributing to Build JXTA: A Capital and Legacy Campaign. Let’s invest in the creative futures of youth in North Minneapolis for the next 25 years to come!
- The only Black-led art and design organization in North Minneapolis
- A pillar in the Twin Cities creative economy
- Powered by the energy, voice, vision, and talents of artists and youth
- Invested in the long-game to build social and economic justice by training and employing young people
- 25 years strong; rising for the next 25 and beyond
YOUTH are already building the abundant and just future they envision. Help us raise $2 million towards our Legacy & Capital campaign this summer to build the creativity of youth in North Minneapolis.
Build the future.
2020 marks JXTA’s 25th anniversary, and we’re two years into a four-year, $14 million capital and legacy campaign to invest in our facilities, programming, and in the creative futures of youth in North Minneapolis. Our goal is to create a stronger cultural ecosystem for our region, helping to guarantee a cultural legacy and asset for future generations in North Minneapolis.
Capital Campaign Progress Tracker
In the News
June 7, 2020
October 4, 2019
May 31, 2018
THANK YOU TO THE MCKNIGHT FOUNDATION
A huge thank you to the McKnight Foundation for their lead gift of $1.3 million to kick off the campaign. Additional funding will come from a variety of sources including: foundations, corporations, individuals, events, and government funding.